Promotional Items have multiple benefits for businesses. They can be part of corporate merchandising, a promotional and advertising tool for customers, and also a gift for employees during holidays, anniversaries or corporate anniversaries. They are useful tools to leave a memory of the brand during events, fairs, promotions to potential customers. Promotional items customized with your logo, if chosen carefully with respect to the communication message you want to convey, undoubtedly create added value to your brand.
Personalised Bathrobes - FREQUENT QUESTIONS
The bathrobe is a very intresting bathroom promotional items and also a special product because it must be chosen with care. When you choose to pay homage to personalized bathrobes with your logo, or simply give them to use, as when it happens in wellness centers and in hotel pay attention to the following features:
- Material: it is very important to pay attention to this detail because the same garment made with different materials has a different cost and yield. The cheapest custom bathrobes are the ones in microfiber, to go up with the quality and consequently also for the price, you have to go to the cotton and the sponge. The main feature of terry bathrobes is the high water absorbency by the material. This type of bathrobe is very popular in spas and swimming pools.
- Length and size: there are no standard measures for bathrobes and therefore when choosing, we advise you to ask yourself what kind of length and yield I want to have on my guests.
- Color and weight: two other very important requirements. The environment in which the bathrobe is used dictates a lot the rules. Generally speaking, an average weight should always be good in both winter and summer, like this guests do not feel too light in the winter, but not too heavy in the summer. Another important consideration is on color. Our advice is to choose neutral and representative colors for your image.
personalised bathrobes can mainly be both printed and embroidered. It always depends on the effect you want, which is better to opt for an embroidery or a print. Let's see the differences below:
- Screen printing: is the method for personalizing textile, plastic and paper products with a flat surface. The ink is pressed directly onto the surface of the product through a gauze and fixed at 170°C. This technology offers very high precision while respecting the original colors.
- Digital printing: represents the modern alternative to traditional transfer printing. With the use of a special printer, the design or logo is printed in photographic quality on a special transfer paper; this will then be applied and fixed on the product with the help of a heat press. This technique does not impose limits of realization in terms of color, shape or size.
- Pad printing: used for the personalization of plastic, metal, wood and paper products. It allows you to print very accurate and high definition logos even of small dimensions. The particular advantage of pad printing is the possibility of printing on curved surfaces. Pad printing is the most popular printing method.
- Embroidery: it is obtained thanks to the use of special automatic sewing machines and is used for the personalization of textile products with high quality and long-lasting results. However, it is not possible to obtain the perfect matching of the pantone color of the logo, due to the limited colors of the embroidery threads available.
Verifying every detail is important. It is therefore normal to buy Personalised Bathrobes without having touched them can block your purchase process. For this on HiGift it is possible to receive a sample before ordering the entire quantity of the Bathrobes. The procedure is very simple: just click on the red button calculate your quote and buy and enter 1 in the desired quantity. Then need to click on confirm order to proceed to purchase the sample without the desired print, after registering on our site or logging in if you are already a customer. In many cases it is also possible to customize the sample with your own logo, in order to be able to see the finished promotional product. Just choose the personalization on the calculator and that's it. To find out the cost of the neutral sample, go to the price summary that you see in the product sheets of Bathrobesand you will find it highlighted. In case the timing does not allow you to wait for the receipt of the sample to place the order, write to our customer service, we will be happy to help you with information or photos of the selected product.
- If you are not already our customer, sign in on HiGift or log into your account.
- Choose the promotional item you prefer and, once you have entered the product sheet, click on the appropriate red button calculate your quote and buy.
- Enter the quantity and possibly the color of bathrobes, choose the type printing and follow the steps indicated until you have the final quote.
- Click on confirm order to proceed with the purchase.
After your approval, we will proceed with production and you will receive Bathrobes in 15-17 days. If, on the other hand, you have purchased bathrobes without any customization, you will receive the goods in 3-4 days. If you want to know more about delivery time, visit this page. For more information on placing orders visit the section how to order. If you have doubts about payments, visit the section payments