If the Customer is a "consumer" (ie a natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to business, commercial, craft or professional activity), he has the right, pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 206/2005 updated from the Consumer Code implementing Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights in force since June 14, 2014, to withdraw from the Sale and Purchase Agreement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products in question. No returns are foreseen for contracts for the purchase of goods made to measure or clearly personalized and in any other case envisaged by art. 59 of the Consumer Code.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the customer by sending a written communication to GMedia Group SRL - Via S. Lega, 29 - 51100 Pistoia (PT) or by e-mail to (PEC): gmediagroup (@) pec.it, containing :
- the expression of intention to exercise the right of withdrawal;
- the indication of the order number that gave rise to the Sale and Purchase Agreement from which it intends to withdraw.
In the event of the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal:
- the Customer must return the Products within 14 days from the date of the withdrawal notice;
- all costs related to the return of the Products are entirely borne by the Customers;
- GMedia Group srl undertakes to reimburse the Price as soon as possible, and in any case within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notice provided that:
- the products have been returned and are intact;
- the original packaging / packaging of the products is also returned and is intact;
- any accessories are also returned and they are intact;
- the products have not been used in a different way from that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning;
- GMedia Group srl will communicate to the Customer the methods of reimbursement of the price and may, to this end, request from the Customer his bank details (IBAN and holder of the current account). In the event that the product is damaged or damaged GMedia Group srl will reimburse the product, but at the price less the depreciation caused by the customer.