The success in giving personalised plaques does not only lie in choosing the right type, but also in devising a particular design or message that most strikes the attention of those who receive the gift, and also accompanying it with your logo. Personalised plaques are a simple and easy to use objects and this is the added value of the promotion that you will be able to obtain through this kind of promotional item. On this page you will find more than one type of personalised plaques, so that you can choose the promotional item that best suits your brand or your communication with object, based on price, colour, size, shape.
Where can I found all the information on personalised plaques?
All information about plaques is reported in the product sheet of each items. Therefore, the quantities available in stock, the colours, the prices, the types of printing are always visible and updated in real time. To get a personalized quote or a pre-view of how the branded awards with your logo could look, just click on the buttons available on the item page. For any further information do not hesitate to contact us!
How can I see my logo on personalised plaques before the order?
Personalised plaques, custom nameplates or branded awards are perfect to be personalized but...how can I see my plaques with my logo before ordering on HiGift? It's very simple, just follow these steps. You are now in the personalised plaques category, choose your item and, once inside the product sheet, click on try your logo. In this tab you can try your own writing on the personalized item or directly upload your logo and test your promotional article. You can even eliminate the colored background of your logo. Don't worry, your graphic proof is not the official proof that will go into production! That will be provided by us after the order, at the latest within 24 hours.
How can I calculate an estimate for personalised plaques?
On HiGift you can make, download and save all the estimates you need in your personal area! You are now on personalised plaques category, select your favorite customizable item and, once inside the product sheet, click on get your price and buy. Just enter the quantity, the color of plaques, the type of customization you require based on the characteristics of your logo. In a few clicks you will be able to get your quote. At this point you can download it or save it in your personal area. If you want to revise the quote, just go back by clicking on the appropriate button. If you add various products such as plaques, nameplates or awards to your cart, you will also be able to download or save the overall estimate of all your promotional items before checking out. In this way you can do all the tests you want with your favorite corporate gifts!
Can I obtain some discounts with the purchase of personalised plaques?
If you are looking for personalized cheap plaques , here you are in the right place. In fact, on HiGift you can find different ways to save on your corporate gifts such as plaques, nameplates or awards. Also if you buy a small quantity of plaques, you can save on the cost each, which decreases as quantities increase. Furthermore, by registering on our site you will participate in the HiGift Circle loyalty program which will allow you to obtain increasingly exclusive benefits as you climb your status. How to get to be a Platinum customer? Just buy your corporate gifts from us, so, once you have reached a certain spending threshold, you can scale from Bronze to Silver up to Gold and finally Platinum to get, among other advantages, an important discount on the purchase of all the promotional items present on the site. Finally, if you want to stay updated on discounts and promotions that can include plaques, nameplates o awards, subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive it monthly and will always contain news on discounts and benefits for you.
Branded Merchandise have multiple benefits for businesses. They can be part of corporate merchandising, a promotional and advertising tool for customers, and also a gift for employees during holidays, anniversaries or corporate anniversaries. They are useful tools to leave a memory of the brand during events, fairs, promotions to potential customers. Promotional items customized with your logo, if chosen carefully with respect to the communication message you want to convey, undoubtedly create added value to your brand.
Personalised Plaques - FREQUENT QUESTIONS
Personalised plaques are a very useful and effective promotional tool to be affixed externally to our business to communicate the presence of the business in that space, building or area. If you are a freelancer or a professional studio in a building, putting a personalized plaque with your logo, company name and contact details is very useful, both to make you immediately identified by customers who visit you, both to communicate to other people and therefore to potential customers, your physical presence in those offices. The personalised plaques, on the other hand, are more suitable inside company buildings, to delimit and communicate in which department we are entering or with which manager we are talking. The personalised plates and tags are very useful for internal company communication, to identify roles, give gratification to your employees and why not even give prizes to the best corporate performance and recognize the commitment of all with symbolic objects such as personalized plates, but giving value. Personalized tags are not only useful in the company, but also for people events and refresher courses, to reward participation and make I stop the memory.
The personalised plaques can be printed using different techniques. The important thing is to consider the material of the trophy, the maximum size on which you want to apply the our graphics e the final effect we want to achieve. Here are some of the printing methods you can use to print or engrave on tags:
- Multi-color engraving: Multi-color engraving is a special laser engraving technology that can only be used on metal products; in this case, laser beams are used that oxidize the metal surface of the product, which reacts to the different wavelengths of the laser beams with a permanent multicolor effect. This technique is independent of the use of inks or other chemicals.
- Pad printing: used for the personalization of plastic, metal, wood and paper products. It allows you to print very accurate and high definition logos even of small dimensions. The particular advantage of pad printing is the possibility of printing on curved surfaces. Pad printing is the most popular printing method.
- Screen printing: is the method for personalizing textile, plastic and paper products with a flat surface. The ink is pressed directly onto the surface of the product through a gauze and fixed at 170°C. This technology offers very high precision while respecting the original colors.
- Laser engraving: this technique uses a precision laser to engrave objects. Unlike mechanical procedures, the depth of the engraving made with a precision laser can be measured in hundredths of a millimeter. During the customization process, the surface of the product is burned with extreme precision by the passage of the laser beam, giving shape to the logo to be reproduced on the object; it is also possible to reproduce small logos with extreme precision and detail.
Verifying every detail is important. It is therefore normal to buy Personalised Plaques without having touched them can block your purchase process. For this on HiGift it is possible to receive a sample before ordering the entire quantity of the Plaques. The procedure is very simple: just click on the red button calculate your quote and buy and enter 1 in the desired quantity. Then need to click on confirm order to proceed to purchase the sample without the desired print, after registering on our site or logging in if you are already a customer. In many cases it is also possible to customize the sample with your own logo, in order to be able to see the finished promotional product. Just choose the personalization on the calculator and that's it. To find out the cost of the neutral sample, go to the price summary that you see in the product sheets of Plaquesand you will find it highlighted. In case the timing does not allow you to wait for the receipt of the sample to place the order, write to our customer service, we will be happy to help you with information or photos of the selected product.
- If you are not already our customer, sign in on HiGift or log into your account.
- Choose the promotional item you prefer and, once you have entered the product sheet, click on the appropriate red button calculate your quote and buy.
- Enter the quantity and possibly the color of plaques, choose the type printing and follow the steps indicated until you have the final quote.
- Click on confirm order to proceed with the purchase.
After your approval, we will proceed with production and you will receive Plaques in 15-17 days. If, on the other hand, you have purchased plaques without any customization, you will receive the goods in 3-4 days. If you want to know more about delivery time, visit this page. For more information on placing orders visit the section how to order. If you have doubts about payments, visit the section payments